Tetris Battle Cheat
In Facebook is basically an adventure-style tetris in which the more opponents you beat the higher your level becomes and the more notoriety you gain on the Tetris Battle universe.
I’ve tried playing Tetris Battle. I found it easy rising to higher levels but quite difficult going past better-experienced opponents, especially against Chinese players. Some players out there might be experiencing the same thing as me so I thought of posting about Tetris Battle cheats, hacks and bots for Facebook. Just scroll down below and read the cheats.
Tested on: win7/xp and browsers firefox/chrome
Tetris Battle Cheat Guide (Unlimited Energy, Armor, Fully Tuned):
- Download the Tetris Battle Cheat Files Here
- Open Fiddler (Install fiddler 2 if you don’t have one. Visit fiddler2 official website Click here to download.)
- Unzip the Cheat file “tetrischeat.zip”
- Drag the files to the Fiddler AutoResponder tab
- Make sure “Enable automatic response” and “Unmatched request passthrough” are both ticked.
- Clear or empty your Web Browser Cache.
- Play Tetris Battle & see the results. Happy Gaming!
Tetris Battle Cheat Screenshots and Video:
What you need:
- Cheat Engine (download here)
- Firefox Web Browser
- Open FireFox and go to Tetris Battle
- Open your Cheat Engine
- Click the computer icon at the top left (Process Window)
- find plugin-container.exe and Click “Open”
- Now Play the Game and make a Combo
- When you see : “1 Combo”; Go back to Cheat Engine, Scan “1“
- Make another combo when you see : [2 Combo]; Go back to Cheat Engine, Scan “2“
- Now make another combo when you see : [3 Combo];
Go back to cheat Engine, Scan “3“; and it will end with 3 addresses
- Get that 3 addresses and change the value to 999 and freeze It
- Now every 1 line you send to any player will be equal to 999 or more. Instant KO. Happy Gaming
What you need:
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy – download at www.charlesproxy.com
- Google Chrome or Firefox
- Log-in to facebook and play Tetris Battle
- Install & Open Charles Web Debugging Proxy
- Enter 2p on Tetris Battle
- Exit 2p Tetris Battle
- Go to Charles Web Debugging Proxy and you will see the 108.***.**.** or 50.70.***.**
- Expand it
- Set Breakpoints to the first Default.
- Enter 2p (the Breakpoint tab will appear when you enter 2p)
- Click Execute
- Click Edit Response tab and text tab (at the bottom)
- Change the <current_rank>(your rank) to 99 and the <current_halfstar>(you current stars) to 10.
- Then click execute.
- Remove the breakpoints to the default.(If a breakpoint tab will appear just click Execute)
- Go to Tetris Battle and play 1 game to save your rank.
- Reload the page and Look at your rank!